Premier Pension Solutions visualizes being the example for all businesses by having made our clients, employees, channel partners and community feel like we’re one team with identical visions for success and quality.
|Shelly Rhynes, CPA Partner
Premier Pension Solutions, LLC (PPS) is established upon quality, integrity, and most importantly, respect. As one of the co-founders, Shelly is fully committed to providing these essential values to all clients, trading partners, investment advisors and all members of the PPS organization. Shelly manages and provides her experience and knowledge in the daily valuation atmosphere and provides the highest level of service in all areas involved. She provides day to day administration, facilitates in the trading process, and answers all client related questions. Shelly is dedicated to working hard for the growth and success of Premier Pension Solutions.
Shelly graduated from Baylor University earning a Bachelor of Business Administration with a double major in Accounting and Quantitative Business Analysis and a Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting. She is a Certified Public Accountant, holds a Texas Insurance License and has the ASPPA Pension Administrator Certification.
Accomplishments & Involvement:
- 1998 National Nominee Baylor University - NCAA Woman of the Year
- Golden Key National Honor Society Baylor University
- Competed in Baylor University Track & Field in the SWC and Big 12 Conference for 3 years and earned All-American honors as a member of the 1600-meter relay in 1995
- Competed on the Baylor University Softball team in the Big 12 Conference for two years (Offensive Player of the Year 1995-1996)
- Former President of the Heart of Texas Estate Planning Council
- Member of the planning committee for the Annual Tax and Financial Planning Institute at McLennan Community College
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) and Baylor “B” Association